Friday, April 17, 2009

Frown Master - Origins

The following should be self explanatory about the reasons of my "eye brown raises" and "frowns" around the planet...

.... it started very early ... *ummm*...


The only thing missing back then; were the "cubans".... but then again...
i had nipples to bite on and a pair of warm soft pillows instead of a old wood chair...
..the options were better and cheaper and maybe i was less grumpier...


/me raises an eyebrow

*frowns*
...what 'r ya looking at ??

4 comments:

  1. Giggles* Maybe the Problem started when you Momma Dressed u in "Pink" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mon chéri !!!!you were so cute and even in pink :p

    /me loves that bad guy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. /me frowns

    just cause i love to steal u this one lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This baby looks suspiciously like me...

    Aww bless. I had no idea I meant so much to you xx

    ReplyDelete

*ummm* .... really... is that so ...