Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Jocephus Gearz pays tribute to Draconian Hax

One of those people to avoid named Jocephus Gearz aka Joe Carrolls in RL (not the other way around) decided to pay tribute to Draconian Hax (me) on his blog with a special category named: Desperate Need for Recognition.

Well 'me' damn it ...  it's about time someone give me some credit and recognition for my skills.

...I was hoping for Forbes with the top biggest 400 assholes in the planet (where i would take all the seats ... of course - don't get any ideas or pathetic hope) but i will have survive with this very poor version of the razzies.

However Joey Carrots (i've upgraded him) once again fails to deliver and since he has not flushed ever since, it is fair enough to assume that he is literately full of shit.

Maybe someone should pass by, 1812 Tanner St, Rockingham, NC 28379 - (910-997-5462) and have a word with someone.


Some people should be left alone when they tell you to take a hike in the first and only time that they exchanged some words.


But lets continue with the tribute to me from his magnificent blog
that took months to create since that chat conversation and recently motivated by a couple bloodline bans of his alts/mindless soldiers who decided to bother me while i was clipping my toenails.

While in May 2010 the desperate gang here did not have the disgust anguish of my company; they got it now in October 2010. (enjoy... with mouth full and 2 fries with ketchup in your nostrils)


... all that work and effort to have to share the podium of assholeness glory with some irrelevant cartoons; left me crushed and crawling through the swears of life that i locked myself in a room and stayed in bed for a week mopping around boxes of chocolates and candy (chicks recovery mode) until i saw ... some light ....

But minutes later it was visible that this tribute was done by someone ...  anencephalic
 Obese ? (use some real man words like FAT) USI ? Next time do it properly like a man. ( i will wait 30 years  to read it) Now learn how it is done.

Draconian Hax -  Necroticly fucking fat ass and swollen colon with USI, HST, TXT, HIV, PST, STD, HEX, FST, DNR, FDC, RCT, ESX, AHC, TUL, ASD, CGH, HIO, CGI, GCC, ASP, FAT, PHP and multiply 26 x 26 x 3 for more possible key combinations. (throw in some numbers to make it look l33t like 4$$h0l3 )

ah.. much better now, which i dedicate to my hate fan group for their loyalty, dedication and of course endless support. You are the reason why i get up everyday at 4 am to count my pubic hair collection while using my balls as marbles.

Now joey; my next goal is to get recognized in the planet 'ur anus with a well shaken corked bottle of champagne in there and ready to party like an animal.

SL name: Jocephus Gearz
RL name: Joe Carrolls
Draconian Hax free upgrades: Joey Carrots  

3 comments:

  1. LOL WELL I SEE LITTLE BOY JOE WITH HIS LITTLE MAN SYNDROME HAS STRUCK OUT AGAIN ATTACKING THOSE WHO DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT ANYTHING HE HAS TO SAY...
    POOR LITTLE BOY WHO GOT CAUGHT CHEATING IN A GAME AND NOW IS OFF DOING IT AGAIN AND WILL BE CAUGHT AGAIN...
    PSST... JOE? LOOK AROUND REAL CLOSE... (I'M ALREADY IN THE HOUSE !!! ) HAHAHAHA I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU LITTLE BOY ADN YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET YOUR OTHER LITTLE MAN SLAMMED IN THE DOOR AGAIN... YOU MUST REALLY LIKE STARING OVER...
    HUGS,
    THE BIGGER MAN... MERLIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help but laugh. I sort of miss Jo's lame grief attempts. Although I also miss waiting for my finger nails to grow long enough to deserve a cut. *sigh* what to do?

    Anyways, maybe I should bring Tux back to play for a while. Thats right, because despite what he incorrectly claims about being banned. I am still in good stead!

    And Jo, if you was your life reading this . . . Come play in one of my sims, noob griefers always make me smile. Oh and hows your mother?

    Thanks Drac for the link. If I can be bothered, I will log in some time.

    Peace and love
    Tux!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking to yourself is the first sign of talking to yourself.

    PS. Why did you scribble two red penises on either side of your head and what is that obstructing your eyes? One set of balls?
    Here's another for whenever you acquire the testicular fortitude to publish the inside scoop on me.

    Why are you holding back, Hax? Do you love me or something?

    Awww...he's in wuv. Wee diddy daddy haxy waxy wants to snuggle with me.

    PS. You might want to switch insurance companies LOL.


    ReplyDelete

*ummm* .... really... is that so ...